The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to put in actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to put in actions on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

ST 1

Admin
This is just a clarification and a discussion of what kind of thing we're looking for with actions, with examples. The example given bears no relationship to the actual actions of individuals involved.

Firstly, create a new thread within your personal forum.

We don't need a lot of information, but the title should be related to the topic at hand.

Good: Father Fernando Actions - April 2012 (Gives what the post is, date & time)

Bad: Father Fernando's plan for city domination. (Not very useful as well as being somewhat general)

We would expect a list of actions to look something like this:

1: Teach my good buddy Prince Kensington Obtenebration 5 in exchange for the Majesty 5 he is teaching me.

2: Assault the haven of Archbishop Irina with the aid of Cedric, Jimmy & Daisy, using the information from last month's scouting.

3: Research Thaumatugic Path of Munchkinism 3 (Currently 17/21, spending willpower)

4: Learn Crafts Specialty: Floral Arrangement.

5: Use my Influence Underworld 5 to arrange a hit on Cedric after the assault on Irina.

Note that Father Fernando is only actually taking 3 actions here as neither XP expenditures nor using Influences you already have are actions as such. 1, 2 & 3 are all regarded as actions.

Action 1 would need a corresponding action from Prince Kensington to go ahead to confirm the discipline trade.

Action 2 tells us which other players would be involved in the scene as well as how the scene would occur. To assaault someone's haven, you have to find it first.

Action 3 is a research extended action. As Father Fernando is taking 3 actions, he would have a penalty of 2 on his research draw. He is spending a willpower to get an extra 3 cards, but that means he will start 1 willpower down next game.

View user profile http://thephoenixrises.free-forums.tv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum